Wednesday, April 14, 2010

For fluffy cuteness, check out Julesbulia!

Let's get RANDOM!!

If you read my earlier post, you know we are trying for baby #6. I, being the shopaholic that I am, have already started shopping for cloth diapering supplies. Imagine my surprise when I ran across a wonderful WAHM on DiaperSwappers, who not only makes exceptionally high quality goods, but sells them at such an affordable price. Even if you don't cloth diaper & have no idea what I'm talking about, you have to admire the cuteness factor!









Every single pair is lovingly handcrafted - can you see the amazing workMOMship that went into each pair? Just look at those appliqués!! I paid $9 per pair for the owl & hedgie longies & $10 for the deer/tree, and get this, that includes shipping! I've already ordered 2 more pairs and turnaround time was a whopping 3 days. On top of that, you receive the most amazing customer service - Julie is an absolute dream to work with! Whatever your heart desires, you are sure to get a deal. Check her out today and feel proud knowing you are supporting a WAHM in this crazy economy!
http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=897340

1 comment:

Susan said...

those are so cute!