Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Introduction

Okay, so I think it is sad that I've had a blog since 2005 and never once considered actually *blogging* something. I guess that is what happens when you are a mommy to 5 kidlets, right?

I guess all blogs should have a purpose & since my life is so crazily (is that even a word?) insane, my purpose will be to write about all the crazily insane things that happen in my life. Wow, did that make sense? I may post recipes, or write about what new antics my kids are up to. I may even post about how I'm a self-proclaimed shopaholic, especially for homemade goodies from places like Etsy & Hyenacart.

So in closing, I don't know what to tell you to expect from this blog. I don't know what to expect from this blog, because, well, it's Metz Family Randomness!

Jennifer

No comments: